MrEarl

Favorite Pictures of My Buick Reatta

I really like this photo. These Reattas belong to forum member ZoltanB. I wonder what happened to Zoltan? He's not posted on the forum for a long time.

zoltanB_Dec.JPG

• Like 2

Yeah it's been awhile since he has been here. He is the one that got me started on wooden steering wheels. I don't know if I should thank him or...

• Like 1

Another calendar photo. This Reatta photo was submitted by forum member olyeller.  Beautiful car.

olyeller_jun3.JPG

I thought this BBQ place was a good backdrop for a Reatta photo. The building could have been the inspiration for MrEarl's Buick Sales & Service garage. :)

bbq-1.jpg

One thing I noticed about most of your photos Ronnie is the choices of background. You definitely think outside of the box. You have challenged me to consider the background when I shoot again.

Thanks for the insight .

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I thought this BBQ place was a good backdrop for a Reatta photo. The building could have been the inspiration for MrEarl's Buick Sales & Service garage. :)

bbq-1.jpg

I believe you are right Ronnie. House on the left and shop on the right. Just about right...

• Like 1

The rusty house on the left is an ice cream stand. That's my kind of house! :) I was disappointed that it was closed for the winter.  If MrEarl sees this photo he will be wanting to build an ice cream stand next to his garage. :P

Another nice looking Reatta. I believe this one was submitted for the 2014 calendar by forum member ol' yeller.

olyeller_July.JPG

• Like 1

Here's a picture of my Reatta at the end of driveway, taken today, Valentines Day 2018. Then I left to have dinner with my sweetie.

Keith

ReattaDrive2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We had really nice weather today considering it's February. Temperature was about 76 degrees. The wife wanted me to do a few house repairs but I thought it was stupid to waste a nice day doing that so I took off and drove my Reatta instead.  :)

highway58-2.jpg

• Like 2

Beautiful photo.  It reminds me of what Charlie Daniels said, " Ain't it good to be alive, and be in Tennessee! ".  :D

• Like 1

The driver from the transport company was kind enough to send me a photo today after he loaded it.He is leaving Indy at 6 am to bring my baby home. I feel like a teenager tonight !

Reatta Transport.jpg

• Like 1

My parking "locater" has an Easter theme now.  Blues Brother's button on his chest too.

DSCF2202.JPG

• Like 1