MrEarl

Favorite Pictures of My Buick Reatta

RetroJohnny    27
33 minutes ago, DAVES89 said:

Nice repair on the door. Quick service. Doesn't even look like it's been hit!

Oh no sorry to misinform you haha, these pictures were before the incident! Just thought I'd post my favorite pictures, the door is still dented but I'll make sure to take a picture of when it is all fixed up! 

89RedDarkGrey    271
2 minutes ago, RetroJohnny said:

is still dented but I'll make sure to take a picture of when it is all fixed up!

Speaking of that- could you please take several photos of the "before" situation? Close ups of dent, and well-lit photos of the inside condition as well? Do you currently have your Reatta at home? How is it getting to the Body Shop? The reason I ask- is if you could begin the dismantling process- and box up the parts- it would save you the Body Shop labor money, and make the transfer of parts much quicker, saving you even more on labor cost. Some Shops (very few) use a "Flat Rate" with older cars- because of the age, there is no computation of an "average job quote" (Book Time) to go by like a newer vehicle will have- so they will charge in 30 minute increments for work. Do you understand what I'm saying? The less you leave for him to do- the further that check goes, and Shop work (body or mechanical) adds up fast.