forsale

beebee

Just bought it and entered into the local demo derby. It was taken out by a Honda in the first round.

I'm willing to sell it at a significant loss for $1100.00

Interior pristine, exterior is not.

It might be fun to see pictures of the aftermath. Not every day you see a TC in the destruction derby.

Just bought it and entered into the local demo derby. It was taken out by a Honda in the first round.

Getting a lil jump on your 4/1/16 post are you Martin?  You got me with one of those many years ago...

You let a Honda take you out in the first round, maybe you should run in  figure 8 or flag pole, doesn't sound like demo is your event.

I was drunk, had sunglasses on (it was a nighttime event), and reverse was out on the TC so I had to hit them using my front end. long story short I sold the wreckage to Larry Carlson.

He then sold it for scrap....price really low for scrap now, said he got 45.00 for the car. I kept the grille and will have it for sale soon. Bondo and aluminum paint will do the trick!

Guest William Howey
On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 1:28 PM, Digger914 said:

Someday, when there are only a few of these left in the world, you won't be able to touch this car at twice this price. That could be another 20 years.

Yeah, and at 78 I'll be dead by then... Now is someone has one for sale at around 8 - 10K might be interested