Milwaukee Concours d'Elegance

AVS619

Hello, I am seeking brass-era automobiles for the new Milwaukee Concours d'Elegance (formerly known as the Milwaukee Masterpiece but now under new management). The show date is August 28th but other activities start earlier. Looking for all types of brass-era cars such as high wheelers, unusual examples, large horsepower cars, restored and unrestored cars and anything else with brass. Contact me at brasscars@charter.net. Deadline for registration is April 30th and there is some limitations to the number of brass-ear cars to be selected so please contact me soon. I plan on showing an unrestored, original 1912 Buick Model 28. Hope to hear from you soon! Thomas Edfors

More information. One must apply prior to April 30th as indicated on original post. Please go to www.milwaukeeconcours.com and click on Submit Your Vehicle. If you do submit a brass-era car please let me know at brasscars@charter.net. I would love to see a ring of outstanding brass-era cars so please submit your application as soon as possible and keep me informed. Thank you very much indeed.

• 1 month later...

Just a reminder that the deadline for application is April 30th. If you have not done so already, please submit your application to the Milwaukee Concours as soon as possible. Let's get these brass-ear cars out and show the general pubic the early history of the automobile. It is up to us to keep this hobby (for me a passion) going into the future. The best way to get people interested in these cars is to show them.

The deadline is fast approaching and we are in need of more brass-era car applications. If you have not sent in yours, or have not yet applied on line, please do so now. I am of the opinion that a ring of brass-era cars would be a show stopper. Please help support our hobby by bringing out your brass-era car. Thank you very much indeed. Tom.