• 4 weeks later...

ga55special    0

•  
  • ga55special
  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAcworth, GA

For Sale

I have ( 2) 55 Buick parts cars for sale.

55 Special 4 door hardtop, has engine and drivelinody in good shape

55 Century 4 door sedan, mostly complete car with interior, engine and driveline

UPDATE price reduced

$400 for both cars

I do not want to part the cars out, however I do want them to go to some one who will use the cars or parts and not send them off for scrap. I have a construction project coming up an I need to get them out of the way.

Robert Spence

BCA 42060

Acworth, GA

IMG_1334.JPGIMG_1333.JPG

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Have you sold them yet?  That 4 door hard top is calling me bad.   Mr Earl, how much were those trailer tires again?  HA HA

But seriously if someone wants to make a BIG project, that I would be totally jealous of...  I've got 4 perfect doors and dash, the interior, and just about anything you want you can have.  (except the engine and trans)  Seeing how it's GA, you could probably do bill of sale and get a title! (but I've got solutions for that also) 

Edited by wndsofchng06 (see edit history)

I was looking at the century for the 322 with 4bbl and other mechanical pieces. But didn't know what I'd do with the special. If you're serious about it I can store the cars here uncovered not enough covered spaces until you're able to retrieve it.  We can split the cost of the two and I'd have to get them up here probably be about $100 per car. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 56buickinga said:

I was looking at the century for the 322 with 4bbl and other mechanical pieces. But didn't know what I'd do with the special. If you're serious about it I can store the cars here uncovered not enough covered spaces until you're able to retrieve it.  We can split the cost of the two and I'd have to get them up here probably be about $100 per car. 

Was hoping you'd chime in.

2 hours ago, ga55special said:

The cars are still available. I would love to see them go to someone who could use them. The hardtop has most all of the trim prices inside the car, engines and trans also.

Can you provide bill of sale?

Edited by wndsofchng06 (see edit history)