52 road master exhaust

Guest troutarosa1

Guest troutarosa1

Well I got bad news from my cast iron welder about my exhaust manifold. Apparently it has been fixed more than once and is to brittle to fix. He made many attempts and methods and nothing worked. So now I need parts starting from the tee section and valve section. I have the front and rear parts and they are in good shape. I will also have too convert a two bbl intake to a four bbl intake. I had talked to a gent in Colorado about the convert and cannot find his phone #. One month ago there was a exhaust and intake manifold on ebay that I could have used but I was waiting to see if mine could be fixed. It was in Massachusetts and if anybody knows this gent I will drive from TN and get it.So as you can see I am serious so please I need some help Dave

Well I got bad news from my cast iron welder about my exhaust manifold. Apparently it has been fixed more than once and is to brittle to fix. He made many attempts and methods and nothing worked. So now I need parts starting from the tee section and valve section. I have the front and rear parts and they are in good shape. I will also have too convert a two bbl intake to a four bbl intake. I had talked to a gent in Colorado about the convert and cannot find his phone #. One month ago there was a exhaust and intake manifold on ebay that I could have used but I was waiting to see if mine could be fixed. It was in Massachusetts and if anybody knows this gent I will drive from TN and get it.So as you can see I am serious so please I need some help Dave

Hi Dave I have those parts. PM if interested. Greg