Screw on hub cap wrench WANTED

I have a 1930 Desoto ck with wooden skoke wheels. The hub caps are stamped aluminun with an interior thread. They screw onto the outer end of the hub. Used to keep the dirt out of the wheel bearings. The back side of the cap has a hex nut and two indents for the spanner. The wrench it self is appx. 10" to 12" long of stamped metel about 5" wide 3/16ths. thick with an open end wrench on one end and 2 prong spanner on the other.

keiser31

The wrench in the pic has the spanner end which is ok. However the other end needs to be an openend wrench. The reason is that the nut is on the backside of the cap and so are the spanner holes. I think the dodge had the hex nut shape on the face of the cap. I will measure the hex size and the spanner distance and get back to you. 

Thanks let me know tj 1107

Edited by tj1107 (see edit history)

The tools I posted are the ones that came with my 1931 Dodges. I don't know why the octagonal end is not open. It does fit the backside of the hubcap....I just don't know how you could get it on there to remove the cap. The caps also have the notches like yours....

post-81542-0-48626000-1454883706_thumb.j

post-81542-0-56348700-1454906017_thumb.j

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Gentilemen

It is true that this wrench will work and I would be happy to buy it if there is one to sell. The car I have is 1930 CK of which they only made 12,000. I call it a transition car. The car is a wooden spoke wheel car. The wrench they made had both the spanner end and the hex end. I agree for the sake of cost W.P. made multipupose tools and parts. Keiser31 if you find that wrench let me know. In a previous post I asked if any one kwew the sizes of a No 1, No 2, and No 5 wrench Thanks

Edited by tj1107 (see edit history)