1965 Imperial Steering Wheel

I am looking for a steering wheel, preferably in white, black or black and white, for my '65 LeBaron. It currently has a black and white steering wheel (hub and spokes are black; rim is white) but it fell apart so I need one that is usable until such time that the car is restored. If anyone has one available in usable condition (need not be perfect), please post some photos along with the price and shipping to Terrebonne, OR. Thank you.

Thank you for the suggestion but I've never been able to get anything other than a white screen from their Web site and, as I am deaf and do no use a telephone, I require electronic contact methods.

Mmmm....the website comes up just fine on my computer. Can I help you in some way to check with them to see if they have what you need?

Thank you very much for your kind offer and I really appreciate it but the site finally came up when I tried it on my iPad, although it still does not work on my PC. As a Web programmer myself, this kind of issue is difficult to trace but likely is to do with lack of cross-browser compatibility testing when the site was created. Anyway, I got there and posted my request just a little while ago but, of course, have not yet heard back. It seems to me that I contacted them a long time ago and they did not have one but perhaps their inventory has changed.

If push comes to shove, I have a green steering wheel I can use until I can find one closer to my interior color. This car used to be pristine and one of my pampered but still every-day drivers but has sat for decades in my old garage where it deteriorated so my goal now is to simply get it driveable once again. I am just completing the same process on my 1965 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special with the Imperial being next in line and the green wheel is certainly better than the one there now!

Edited by Packard Don (see edit history)