Hupp36

1927 Pierce Arrow Model 36 Limo

61 posts in this topic

We  have  4  Acares and  water  and  surage,  come  on  down.

AL,  we  have  4  Acaes  and  you  are  welcome

Chuck,  how long do you stay?  I think if I could find a place to hide for January and February that would be enough to take the edge off.  The NE winter thing is wearing on me.

We  are  here  from  November  till April.  Come  on  down,  we  have  plenty of  room, 4  acres  for  a  camper . Water  ,  sewage and a friendly dog.

Nice.  Remember, never trust someone that doesn't like dogs :).

1 person likes this

AJ, my new place will be a bit bigger than my current as far as square footage goes, but the yard will be MUCH smaller! You and Pam can come down and vacation in January and Feburary and stay with us, I'm going to need an assistant to help clean and wash cars! 

Well  I  will  be  cleaning the  Pierce for the  last  show  be fore  I  head  north. It  is  running  great and I am  happy. Just  to  sit  in  the Chauffeurs  seat and  drive  this  piece of  history. It  is a gift  to  me that  I am  so  grateful  to  my  friend  that  lets  me  drive  this  car  and  take it  to  the  car shows .My  trophy is  talking  about the  history  of  this  car. But  I  have  never  failed to  bring  home a trophy  for  the  owner who  has  at  least 30 trophies  from the  cars  that  he  owns.