WTB 1925 Buick Standard Top Sockets

dibarlaw

My 1925-25 Buick Touring has a set of cut down sockets from a larger older model. Only recently were several hobbyist kind enough to give me all the required specifications. We have noted some posts in other forums that show salvage yards with piles of top sockets, bumpers etc.but really no way of getting out to search the yards. The yards located in Idaho, Arizona and others way out west. This is what the top looks like with dimensions.

post-121302-0-76449800-1454520111_thumb.post-121302-0-59738900-1454520150_thumb.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

BTT

I had finally contacted John Boorinakis at John's Enterprises in California.about doing a set and gave him the above photos and information. That was over a month ago and have not heard yet if he has a set that will work. So I am putting this out again.

Larry

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 1:36 PM, dibarlaw said:

BTT

I had finally contacted John Boorinakis at John's Enterprises in California.about doing a set and gave him the above photos and information. That was over a month ago and have not heard yet if he has a set that will work. So I am putting this out again.

Larry

Larry,

John is his own boss and runs his business unlike others.  I suggest you keep calling him until you get his attention.