Owen Brothers

Guest historian@reoldsmuseum.org

Guest historian@reoldsmuseum.org

I have been researching Ray and Ralph Owen, who were involved in the auto industry from 1900 into the 1940's. They were responsible for such cars as the Owen and the Owen Magnetic. They worked for Oldsmobile, Reo, and several other marques. I can't find the date of death of Ralph R. Owen or place of burial. Also Ray was president of Yellow Cab (in New York), but can't find date he started with them. Any info would be appreciated. Dave, Historian, R. E. Olds Transportation Museum.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been researching Ray and Ralph Owen, who were involved in the auto industry from 1900 into the 1940's. They were responsible for such cars as the Owen and the Owen Magnetic. They worked for Oldsmobile, Reo, and several other marques. I can't find the date of death of Ralph R. Owen or place of burial. Also Ray was president of Yellow Cab (in New York), but can't find date he started with them. Any info would be appreciated. Dave, Historian, R. E. Olds Transportation Museum.

Certainly, someone must have a lead. I always thought these cars were known as high-tech masterpieces. Quite a few

survived.