History of The Brush Runabout 1907 to 1913

2016 BRUSH HISTORY

Good morning USA Brush Owners -

I am Bob Lamond, Brush Lover, Australian, two 1910 Brush, one with 2 cyl. Brush Engine - I volunteered to prepare this History on an honorary basis as an infinitesimal payback for 37 years enjoyment driving my 1910 D26 in, around and across Australia - it is a Tribute to Alanson P Brush, Self taught Engineer, Designer and Manufacturer of The Brush Runabouts,   Brush history and historic photos, Models and historic literature, Historic Expeditions and a 2016 World Wide Photo Catalogue of Brush Runabouts and their Owners

This is my last final call for you to spend maximum of 2 hours to send me a page on your Brush. A few of you are to send me some additional information. Please email me by 31 January

154 Brush owners have emailed/mailed me their page - SO PLEASE JOIN THEM !

The History and Catalogue will be printed in March following editing and I will email details of buying a copy or two in April.

REMEMBER - This is a NOT FOR PROFIT project - the cost will be ONLY the printing and mailing - Copies will be available to all Brush Owners and enthusiasts, Museums, Libraries and Historical Societies and the media at the cost of printing and postage.

REMEMBER - The copyright is Internationally Registered - ISBN: 978064694900

Bob

Bob Lamond  lamond2@bigpond.com

0409 712 101

“Solbakken” 267 Upper Piambong Rd

Piambong 2850 AUSTRALIA