Auburn Spring Meet Trailer Parking

Rooney3100

Happy New Year Everyone, I just booked my room for the 2016 Spring Special Meet at the Quality Inn in Auburn, They said they have parking for my Trailer & Truck, But I was wondering if it would be better to just park the enclosed 24 ftTrailer at the Auctions America for the 3 day's, this way I don't have to drag it around,  also is there security and has anyone had any problems parking it the whole time, Thursday thru Saturday for the show....Thanks STEVE M

Steve,

We have been parking and leaving trailers at the Auction Park for over 30 years and have never had an issue.

I always lock the tongue and chain the wheels.

I don't think you will have a problem as many folks park their trailers at the park for the weekend.

Happy Motoring,

Andy

Edited by Brass is Best (see edit history)

Absolutely we have security around the clock!  The guys working the security detail have been doing it for several years and are great guys.

In fact, we are working on an idea this year if the ground is soft as another parking idea has been presented to us.  Your trailer will be much safer at Auctions America than at a motel lot.

Going to be a fun meet!

I'll echo Steve on this. I went to Auburn 2 years ago and had a great time. Trailer parking was just fine and even with the rain I had no problem. I bought a truck at the auction there that I restored and is now in the AACA museum. Trailer was secure and safe the whole time til I left on Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I also want to ask, If I come down Thursday May 5th will there be security there at Auctions America for trailers that are Parked there for the weekend?  I would rather not leave it attached to my truck at a motel that night, coming early to take in the Friday festivities...Thanks  STEVE M

Edited by Rooney3100 (see edit history)