SHARKNOSE Needed for Concours Event!

28pontiac

Hey guys, we are looking for a very nice, well restored Graham Sharknose for the 2016 Eyes on Design Concours Show.  Held at the beautiful Edsel & Eleanor Ford Estate in metro Detroit along the banks of Lake Saint Clair on June 19th (Fathers Day), this is one of the neatest events around the mid-west!   :D  It features 250-300 hand invited cars for specific classes, and has a great deal of media and spectators.  We are doing a special class this year called 'Streamliners By Design' which center's around the mid thirties thru late forties sleek designs.  If you have a nice Sharknose, or if you can refer me to someone who may, please let me know.

More info at www.eyesondesign.org/carshow .

Thanks,   Bill      

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys,  we are still looking for a sharp Sharknose for the Eyes on Design Concours.  So far, we have not found a really nice car that is not street rodded located around the mid-west.  Can anyone get me some contact info for someone who might be able to make it up to the Detroit area for this very cool event?   I have tried the Graham Club as well as the gentleman down south that restores these, but no luck yet.   Bill

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, 28pontiac said:

Which one is that, I do not see any info or link.  

We are still looking for a nice Sharknose, only a few weeks left to register so if anyone has a lead, please let me know.  Thanks,  Bill

Forum upgrade blew away the picture.   I posted the Saoutchik bodied car.

C1-09-b.jpg

Yes, I have e-mailed Mike in the Graham Club and a couple others, but they are not aware of any around our area.  I also contacted the gentleman who restores Sharknose's down south, but he can't help either.  I am very surprised. I will keep looking.   Bill