Ulrich Pontiac - Culver City, CA

Guest BobinElPaso

Guest BobinElPaso

Does anyone need 2 matching Ulrich Pontiac  license plate frames for their car. These are in good driver condition. Sold as a pair - Make an offer.

post-155479-0-90473200-1449706201_thumb.

• 2 years later...

BobinElPaso:

I realize that I am about two years late, but I have a restored 1967 Pontiac Firebird 400 convertible that was sold new from Ulrich Pontiac in the Fall of 1968.  I purchased the car in Iowa in 1992 ( titled from the original owner) and spent three years getting the car back on the road.  I returned the car to the original owner when she retired in 2008, as a family surprise, to let her see the 'new' car again and to drive it to her retirement party.  We are still in contact with each other.  While Barb no longer had any of the original dealer paper work, she did remember " Ulrich Pontiac in Culver City, CA.  The car had 112, 400 miles when I got it and in pretty rough shape.  We now show the car on a regular bases in and around the Kansas City, MO. area; "The Bird" is holding up well and presently has 192, 036 miles. 

All I can do is ask, most likely the frames have found a new home, but since the post is still up, I wanted to ask.  Thanks.....Happy Motoring.    Jim Gabriel / Kearney, MO.

20151201_133317.jpg