You Missed It? You Missed a great day....

Those of you that sat around saying, "well, let's see what happens with the SoCal Studebaker group" missed a fantastic day!<P>We got together on Sunday May 6 at Fuddruckers in Buena Park. We had five or six pre-war cars (including a '29 Hudson - but Paul O'Neil is a Studebaker nut anyway) and a couple of newer cars. We got a chance to meet a couple of folks with whom we've spoken on the 'phone but never shook hands with before. <P>After a brief lunch we headed out to a private automotive museum - one that contains about 175 cars, PLUS restored radios, telephones, gas pumps, slot machines, phonographs, signs, celebrity photos and much more. We spent about 2 1/2 hours there before dragging our exhusted bodies home. What a GREAT DAY!!!!<P>We're getting together again (the SoCal Studebaker Group, that is) on May 27 at La Palma Park in Anaheim. We're tagging along on the coattails of the SDC, but I assure you WE are talking pre-war cars. Come on down. If you can bring a car, that's great, but even if you can't, we'd love to see you and say hello (and yeah, show off our cars too!). We'll be at La Palma Park, Harbor Blvd and La Plama Ave, Anaheim, from about 8AM 'til 4PM. PLEASE, come by and give us your pre-war support. And if you need an application form to display or show your car for judging, contact me and I'll email one to you.<P>Best to all of you,<P>Neil<BR>yesterdayonceagain@yahoo.com<BR>(714) 963-2474

I just wanted to confirm that the So Cal group did have a great day. Old and new friends, GREAT CARS, good food and what an amazing collection of cars and radios on our tour. I agree with Neil, lets get ready for the La Palma meet. So get those PRE- WARS shinned up and gassed upped and we'll see you there!!! Thanks again, Neil for making the arrangements to our FIRST event. Please be ready!!!! I have been contacted about another group that has asked us to join a new event. This activity may possibly added to our Calender of Events. It will be in August........Details to be announced!!!!<BR>The Commander