F.S. 1970 Estate Wagon(s) on ebay, loaded

Pete Phillips

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buick-Other-estate-/141837732629?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2106300b15:g:Pr4AAOSw7FRWVnDW&item=141837732629

I think this wagon may have every possible option that you could get on one of these in 1970. See how many options you can spot. Would be a very rewarding car to restore, with the high compression 455, factory A/C, power windows, power brakes, 8-track tape player, wood grain siding, tilt steering wheel, I think I see an AM/FM radio, 6-way power seat, power tailgate window, rear third seat, chrome luggage rack on the roof, full wheel covers, I see some tri-shield floor mats, what else is there? Has typical New York State rust but looks to be repairable. 

And two listings above it, on Ebay, is a very loaded 1970 Skylark-based Estate Wagon with factory A/C, power windows, power seat, two-tone paint and it is the cheaper version without the windows in the roof.

Two rather rare and unusual wagons, same age, with unusual options.

No registration (title)!  In Texas getting a title for one of these is a big pain:  travel to an out of county official for paperwork administration; tow to an inspection station; purchase a surety bond...even then it might be denied or found to be stolen.  It is much easier for the seller to get this before putting up for sale.  Auction vehicle from out of state with no title ---  no way!

No registration (title)!  In Texas getting a title for one of these is a big pain:  travel to an out of county official for paperwork administration; tow to an inspection station; purchase a surety bond...even then it might be denied or found to be stolen.  It is much easier for the seller to get this before putting up for sale.  Auction vehicle from out of state with no title ---  no way!

Very similar in NC.  Not worth buying without a title.

• 6 months later...
On 11/28/2015 at 1:56 PM, Pete Phillips said:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buick-Other-estate-/141837732629?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2106300b15:g:Pr4AAOSw7FRWVnDW&item=141837732629

I think this wagon may have every possible option that you could get on one of these in 1970. See how many options you can spot. Would be a very rewarding car to restore, with the high compression 455, factory A/C, power windows, power brakes, 8-track tape player, wood grain siding, tilt steering wheel, I think I see an AM/FM radio, 6-way power seat, power tailgate window, rear third seat, chrome luggage rack on the roof, full wheel covers, I see some tri-shield floor mats, what else is there? Has typical New York State rust but looks to be repairable. 

And two listings above it, on Ebay, is a very loaded 1970 Skylark-based Estate Wagon with factory A/C, power windows, power seat, two-tone paint and it is the cheaper version without the windows in the roof.

Two rather rare and unusual wagons, same age, with unusual options.

Looks like a Rim Blower Steering Wheel too