FS: 1940 Front End Parts Pontiac 6 8 ( very nice sheet metal )

Wowabunga

Just looking at the photos you know this stuff is nice.  Only issue is a little bent up tip at bottom of nose seam.

Sheetmetal Pictured   $350

Headlight Buckets  $75

Markers $100        Been painted over, pretty decent

Steeringwheel  $50

Heater  ( have to get part number not sure if original )

Located in Hagerstown MD area.  Prefer pickup but ok with pallet shipping we've shipped from Oklahoma to Argentina.

post-77523-0-17807700-1448154970_thumb.j

post-77523-0-09996200-1448155003_thumb.j

post-77523-0-63385400-1448155016_thumb.j

post-77523-0-24840300-1448155043_thumb.j

Guest BobinElPaso

Hi. BobinElPaso here. I'll purchase your steering wheel. Just let me know by e-mail or phone where to send $100. That should cover shipping. If not, I will supplement.

Thanks.

915 356 4090

bob@dockendorf.org

Guest BobinElPaso

Thanks for your response Randy. Save the wheel for me. As long as the spine is serviceable and attached to the outer wheel, I am OK with condition. I will be using it for a 3 or 4 month spare while mine is getting recast. All I need to do is steer the car.

Happy Thanksgiving!

• 2 weeks later...

Would you sell just this part and how much?

Not sure what we are looking at.  Is this a back frame that is rectangular, or a flat panel inside the grille area ?   I'm selling for a pal who's internet challenged and don't have access to the part in front of me.

THE STEERING WHEEL IS SOLD.

Not sure what we are looking at.  Is this a back frame that is rectangular, or a flat panel inside the grille area ?   I'm selling for a pal who's internet challenged and don't have access to the part in front of me.

THE STEERING WHEEL IS SOLD.

Yes, It is just a rectangular splash shield behind the grille opening area. I am needing the passenger rh side. I circled the part needed in the attached picture (part circled is the driver side but I do need the passenger side piece)

post-141073-0-69696000-1449595227_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, It is just a rectangular splash shield behind the grille opening area. I am needing the passenger rh side. I circled the part needed in the attached picture (part circled is the driver side but I do need the passenger side piece)

No go on parting this out.   We can do the front clip for $250.