An Open Note To Ray

This is an open note to Ray Pesenti:<P>Ray,<P>A GREAT TOUR. You did a lot of pre-planning and laid out an EXTREMELY interesting and challenging route back from Cambria. The 'survivors' really enjoyed it!<P>The location was good, the hospitality suite was excellent and the people were FANTASTIC! <P>I'm just sorry that I couldn't make it on Friday's early bird tour, but as you well know I was preoccupied with getting my spring repaired before Saturday.<P>Thanks Ray and to your entire family for their help.<P>Neil Maken

Thanks Ray and Pam<BR>My dad and I also had a great time. Just wanted to express our Thanks to you and your family<BR>Thanks again<BR>Rick and "Dad"

Ray,<BR>Just wanted to also openly express our thanks for all the effort you and Pam put into the meet. You are to be publicly commended on a job well done. Putting on a Zone meet is probably one of the most challenging (and Nerve racking)events a member of our club can become involved in, and usually before and during the Zone meet you are wondering how you ever got talked into it and how you'll ever finish it (especially when you start seeing the cars around you on the tour breaking down left and right! smile.gif But after the exhaust smoke clears and the route dust settles, we all will look back and talk about the great time we had at the Pasa Robles Meet, Thanks Again Ray! Oh, by the way, when did you want to sign up as host for the next Zone meet? I hear 2003 is open. blush.gif