This delightful periodical published by Eric Killorin in the '90's covers the many aspects of automobilia; mascots, toys, models, literature, signs, petroliana, posters, tag toppers, and the like.  32 issues plus the Special Hershey Edition from 1993, $50.  These will fit in a flat rate box.  Please PM me.  Dave

• 7 months later...

I was a subscriber but dropped before their demise.  It started out great but then towards the end it became a publication with a strong focus on recent production die cast toys.  I really enjoyed it tho and wish it had continued. I think that reports from recent sign auctions, swap meets, etc would fit well.  Even an on-line version would have been great. Nothing like it exists today that I'm aware of.  I think my own collection may have been mentioned in there at one time but I didn't ever get a copy of that issue.

Terry

Terry,  Sounds like you should have these, which may be

On 6/27/2016 at 1:16 PM, Terry Bond said:

I was a subscriber but dropped before their demise.  It started out great but then towards the end it became a publication with a strong focus on recent production die cast toys.  I really enjoyed it tho and wish it had continued. I think that reports from recent sign auctions, swap meets, etc would fit well.  Even an on-line version would have been great. Nothing like it exists today that I'm aware of.  I think my own collection may have been mentioned in there at one time but I didn't ever get a copy of that issue.

Terry

Terry, Sounds like you should have these, one of which may contain mention of your collection!   How about $32, a buck an issue?  Dave

• 8 months later...

These haven't attracted a buyer yet, suprized because they are great to browse through.  They contain pictures and articles on a wide variety of automobilia.  Perhaps few remember this magazine, published in the '90's by Eric  H. Killorin.  Reduced price of $32, a buck an issue, for these which were $5+ per copy originally, back in the day.  Offered for sale as a lot.

What I remember was more of a magazine with an article giving super hyped up values in one edition followed by an auction listing for the same collection in the next one. I enjoyed reading about collections that were different from my own specialty but had a hard time believing some of the perceived values.

Now they are in my mind again I should dig them out and see if I still feel the same...