Naked Maxwell

Guest grahambarnes

Guest grahambarnes

Having aquired my Maxwell to restore , I was wondering if any like mind Maxwell owners had any pictures or drawings of a naked Maxwell (i.e. No tin work on) as I have tin work but a little bit lost has to woodwork to fit it to. Hears hopeing

Graham Barnes

Guest grahambarnes

Sorry the only info I have is that engine no. says its 1922 and was told it is a 4 seater open tourer other than that I dont know

Guest grahambarnes

Thanks DaveMc for replying but anything will give me some idea as where to start and take a educated guess, I have been looking for 12 months and you are my first responce, living in the U.K. the register tells me there is only 7 in this country and info seems a little scarce

Graham,  

I would suggest you try again with a heading along the lines of "Information wanted on 1922 Maxwell"  with photos of what you have.  Also ask the same question on the Yahoo Maxwell Forum.  https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/maxwellbriscoeowners/info

Mine is a  2 cylinder 1912 so it would have nothing in common with yours.

David

I am currently restoring a 1924 mawell. As mention in a thread down the page i found the id tag with the serial number. My vehicle was a ute. (Pickup) but the person before me has started to rebuild back into a tourer. I am hoping to have it back to a ute. It depends on the new club plate rules and regs we have here in vic. Aust.

See pics