portable toilet price increase

32tatra

I just ordered the portable toilet for my spot at Hershey.  The woman on the phone said to me that this year there would be a small price increase. 

The cost went from $95 to $110.  When she told me this, I said "I am afraid  to hear what you would call a big price increase."

So my question is, what company do you other vender use for your portable toilet?  And most important of all, what do they charge?

It's easy to see where this thread is going. Seems reasonable to me, but maybe being flush with money makes it easier. You could dump the idea of getting a Porta-potty, but that wouldn't make you a Wiz. Paying the additional money may not be number one or number two on your list, but write the check and go about your business....

• Like 1

Mine only went up $8 but I have been paying over $130 since 2008, guess I should have shopped around. We have always had very nice units in recent times so I'm not complaining. We had a reject from a work site one year and complained and have been new or like new ever since. Company got bought out this year so we will see.

If you don't mind sharing see if a couple of neighbors will kick in for the convenience.

I just ordered the portable toilet for my spot at Hershey.  The woman on the phone said to me that this year there would be a small price increase. 

The cost went from $95 to $110.  When she told me this, I said "I am afraid  to hear what you would call a big price increase."

So my question is, what company do you other vender use for your portable toilet?  And most important of all, what do they charge?

I need to order them, who do you use?