Massachusetts Shop Open House Saturday Sept 26

alsancle

My friend Wray Schelin is having a open house/party at his new shop in Central Massachusetts.  My dad and I will be going and bringing a car, others will be bringing cars too.  Should be a good time.  Wray always has cool stuff in his shop.

A.J.

Here is the info about my Open House/Car Show/Music and more September 26, ( Saturday) 11:00 am to 6:00pm

Pro Shaper Sheet Metal LLC
253C Worcester Rd.
Charlton, MA 01507

I specialize in making custom sheet metal panels for collector cars ( I have made XK 120, 140, 150 Jaguar panels for 29 years) I also teach a four day class every month on the art /craft of shaping sheet metal and coachbuilding. I also design and build the specialized tools used in the craft.

I'm having an open house at my new  20000 sq ft shop in Charlton, MA on September 26 ( Sat) from 11:00am to 6:00 pm.
253C Worcester Rd. ( Rt 20 west ) Charlton, MA 01507. My shop is located in an industrial park and all of the other businesses are closed on Saturday so parking shouldn't be a problem and the area is safe and very private. Arrive in your collector car it will be part of the car show. I'm hoping to get a great mix of fantastic cars. There is room on the pavement and grass side yards for about 100 collector cars. Expect a Car Show/ Music/Dancing/Food/and Collector Car Sheet Metal Shaping Heaven. There will be two sets of music 2:00 pm and another set at 4:00 pm. My daughter Alison will be singing backed up by some of the finest musicians from the Worcester area. Expect Janis Joplin, Big Mama Thornton, Koko Taylor, Fleetwood Mac tunes and lots more. A friend that promotes dance parties has said he will install a 25 ft by 25 ft dance floor. Hope to see you on Saturday September 26. Wray

Thanks for any help in getting the word out to JANE members.

Wray Schelin  508 347 7749       proshaper.com/   proshaperllc on Instagram/  Wray Schelin on FaceBook

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...