Mini Tune 3001 manual

wem

Does anyone out there have access to a users manual for a Mini Tune 3001 alternator, generator, starter tester?  I just bought one with no manual.  I'd be happy to pay someone to photocopy theirs.  Thanks in advance, Wally

Just an FYI - there are copies of the manual for a TE3004 (which appears to be very much the same) on Ebay now.  The gentleman made copies of his manual.  Here's the Ebay link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alternator-generator-starter-tester-manual-TE-3004D-mini-tune-or-otc-/271751107058?hash=item3f45a0d1f2&item=271751107058&vxp=mtr

$41 (incl shipping) for photocopies of a manual seems pretty excessive.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to scan a manual we have for a fellow rebuilder who just asked for it.  I googled to see if I could find him one online(to save me from scanning it) and ran across this thread.  I don't mind shooting you a copy if you have an email address.  Don't plan on making copies.  I don't visit here often(at least to date).  Send a request to info@mcdonaldcarb.com if you would like a PDF of the manual.   I thought I was helping out a handful of guys but I have been getting regular request.   I didn't know there were that many still out there.  I'm glad I could help someone out but it's become more trouble than I bargained for.  If anyone reading this has a way to post the manual so I don't keep getting request please do.  Thanks.

Edited by mcdonaldcarb
added info (see edit history)