1951 Dodge Coronet Wanted

Hello! I am looking to purchase a 1951 Dodge Coronet, four door sedan model D-42 with a flat head 6 and gyromatic transmission. I am looking for no less than a Condition 3 car. At this time I am NOT looking for a restoration project. Unfortunately I no longer have that kind of spare time on my hands (I wish I did!). If you happen to know of anyone who owns this model car and may be willing to sell it, I would greatly appreciate if you could contact me on this forum or directly via email: dodge51coronet@aol.com. I live in the Tampa Bay Area of Florida and I am a serious buyer. Depending on the location of the car, I am willing to pay any inspection and freight costs involved.

I have attached a photo of the exact model car that I am looking for. This was a car that I owned for over twenty years and unfortunately I was forced to sell it about five years ago due to financial issues beyond my control. I rescued this car from the scrap heap up in NJ. and restored it to the condition that you see in the photo. Thanks very much and I appreciate any help you can give me!

post-154583-0-21547200-1440931855_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...