WTB 1951 Dodge Coronet

Hello everyone! I am looking to purchase a 1951 Dodge Coronet four door sedan model D-42. I live in the Tampa Bay Area of Florida and I am a serious buyer. Depending on the location of the car and asking price, I am more than willing to arrange for an inspection of the vehicle as well as all freight costs involved. I can be contacted via email at dodge51coronet@aol.com. I am not looking for a trailer queen, however I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A RESTORATION PROJECT EITHER! I am interested in NO LESS than a Condition 3 car:

Condition 3, 70+ points: Very Good

This is still a show quality vehicle, perhaps an original car with minimal wear or an older professional restoration. This is the car most hobbyist collectors own. It’s not perfect but it's close enought for the car enthusiasts and owner. It might have some non-original parts and upgrades but nothing that would keep it from being a #2 with some time and money invested.

I attached a photo of a 1951 Dodge Coronet that I owned for over twenty years. I rescued it from the scrap heap up in NJ and over the years, restored it to the condition you see in the photo. Unfortunately, due to financial considerations beyond my control, I was forced to sell it nearly five years ago. There hasn't been a day that has gone by since where I haven't regretted selling that car! I've been looking for the right one to replace it with but so far no luck. Thank you for any help you can offer!

post-154583-0-41942400-1440856956_thumb.

Edited by Dodge51coronet (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...