1982 Riviera Convertible Wichita CL

RivNut

Check the Wichita CL.. There's an '82 Riviera convertible with 92K for $5500.  Looks like a pretty nice car.

Ed

http://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/5136191955.html

I'm still frustrated that I can no longer copy and paste a link and have it parsed so all you need to do is click on it.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Or is it my recent conversion to Windows 10 - which by the way is giving me problems in other programs.

UPDATE:  I'm now using mozilla firefox as my browser and it looks like I can now just copy and past links.

Edited by RivNut (see edit history)

Guest my3buicks

Just click on the 9th button over on the 2nd row of the post toolbar (the row starting with the B for Bold) then paste your link there

http://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/5136191955.html

Using the link button should work for you but with Windows 7, on Google Chrome, I simply cut and paste and get a clickable link.

I could do the same thing with Windows 7, but I was offered and "upgrade" to Windows 10 and like a fool I did it.  Boo Hoo!  I also can't get emoticons to post; not that I use them a lot.  Any post I tried in the past with one would not send.  Delete it and it would send right away.  I guess I'll just have to give up the computer for a couple of days and have Windows 10 uninstalled and have Windows 7 reinstalled.

Ed

Ed

I keep ignoring the notifications offering to upgrade to Windows 10. I think I will continue to ignore them. I was relatively happy with Windows XP and I am still happy with Windows 7. I don't think I have any need for Windows 10.

Something strange is going on.  Last night I was able to copy and past the link in the quote but today when I try it nada.  I'm thinking like you are that it must be something in the new software.  The CABE (Classic and Antique Bicycle Exchange) still uses the exact forum format that we used to have.  I'm having no problem on that forum copying and pasting links.   Software engineers, "where are you and what have you done."  This site is not as user friendly as it used to be.  :(

Ed