WTB: Looking for 58' Buick Super Riviera (4-door HT) rear fender molding.

P6tu

Hello everyone,

A picture says more than a thousand words as everybody knows:

liist.jpg

I will appreciate,if someone even could give me a hint whome to turn to,to ask for the molding.

I will organize the shipping and I can only pay via PayPal.

Offers can be made here and on my e-mail: Roland@classicrent.eu .

With best regards,

Roland

Roland,

Did you check with Pete Phillips here on the forums?

He picked up some 58 parts from Wheat Belt before they closed and might have that piece.

Also lookup Desert Valley Auto Parts in Arizona.

I will have a spare once I replace it with a good one but it would need a lot of work to be nice for your car......

Edited by dei (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hello Doug,

I've spoken with Pete,but he does not have it unfortunatelly.He does have one for a Special or Century.The molding for those is a bit narrower than the one for Super or Roadmaster.

Thanks for the hint about Desert Valley Auto Parts - I've sent an e-mail to them.

While I'm waiting for a reply from then,everyone can still give me pointers or offer one,if they have - first come,first serve :P.

With regards,

Roland

Roland,
Did you check with Pete Phillips here on the forums?
He picked up some 58 parts from Wheat Belt before they closed and might have that piece.

Also lookup Desert Valley Auto Parts in Arizona.

I will have a spare once I replace it with a good one but it would need a lot of work to be nice for your car......

• 3 months later...

Roland - I think I have one on my Super that I'm not going to use. The one for a Roadmaster will NOT fit your Super, as it continues down the front of the wheel well to the end cap, which connects to the ribbed rocker molding used on Roadmasters, but not on Supers.  

I am looking for the same part on the RIGHT side for a Roadmaster. Are there any '58 Roadmasters in your neighborhood?

Are you in Estonia? Tallinn? I occasionally get to Estonia (I live in Germany). Would love to meet you and see the car sometime.  Regards, Brent