Valley Vintage auto parts (Mopar)

Howdy Every one,

Here in Oz I still cannot load the Mopar orientated website (vvap.com) of Valley Vintage Auto Parts.

Yet some of my Yankee friends advise they don't have a problem in the States.

( I have raised this question before)

I have now had an email from the proprietor advising that they no longer have any parts for sale. 

Can anybody throw any light on this?

R

Thank you Fleek,

But my point is that I can no longer load www.vvap.com, it always now comes up on my screen as

"This web page is unavailable", seems strange to me,can you load it Ok.

I have also received a message from an likewise Aussie enthusiast advising that Valley Vintage Auto parts has gone the EBay route for Repro parts only and is no longer offering NOS items. I guess they have restructured the business and maybe off loaded all their NOS parts to another supplier??

R

So what's the story, suddenly Valley vintage is no more, Many questions arise ??, a complete change of ownership I wonder ??, What happened to Al's extensive Mopar NOS inventory??

I sadly miss their extensive NOS spare parts range and Al's personal service.

Hey don't you guys in the States know whats going on, your close to the action but why are you saying nutti'n !!

R

Guest AlCapone

We obviously accept their decision and deal with it. No sense crying over spilled milk! If it's gone, it's gone...case closed ! Wayne

Guest AlCapone

OK Wayne

OK Wayne

I was upset when Pontiac shutdown but I had no way to change their decision. Life goes on. Wayne