Teens-20's Acessory Bumpers COMPLETE w/

Guest stutzdriver

Guest stutzdriver

FOR SALE--COMPLETE set of front & rear bumpers for a teens through 20s car. These were on a car we bought years ago, took them off and never had ocasion to install them on anything. They are unmarked, the nickel plating is original and in good condition. ALL the mounting bracketa are there (see photos). Thease are a great opportunity for someone that can use tham as ther are straight and never have been bent out of shape, even the center retainers are undamaged! Restoration would be easy!

I believe these should be worth something like $500.00 for the pair with all the brackets but I'm willing to listen to an offer. I can assist with arranging shipping or we can arrange a pickup here at my home.

I am paring down things as I recently had some health issues that necessitate divesting of projects and pieces that have been stored away!

Respond by email and we can exchange phone numbers if you are interested. I am located in the Cleveland, OH area. I have more photos or can take measurments of whatever you need.

post-76592-0-75386300-1438285777_thumb.j

post-76592-0-75791000-1438285847_thumb.j

post-76592-0-08737300-1438285981_thumb.j

Edited by stutzdriver (see edit history)