!948 LC Coupe for the Brave

60FlatTop

I have a couple of days left on a '48 LC coupe that I am trying to move on Ebay:  http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1558.l2649

I bought it, paid to get it home from 100 miles away, paid a couple of months storage for one of my other cars while I figured out the next move. So I have some time and money into it. I know if I part it out a lot of small stuff will go on Ebay and a lot of big stuff "by the pound".

Never having a fear of losing money makes me pretty good to talk with.

That rear section I thought about grafting onto the Packard is in good shape, rear fenders, the doors, and things like the rear axles, drums, and brakes as well. I am located between Buffalo and Rochester, New York.

If I hadn't had to move one car to get it in the garage I would just let it sit there shaped like a LC coupe. Maybe you think like that too. Talk to me, I am pretty eclectic. You might not even need money.

Bernie   585-797-7421

I will be parting this car out. Some items have been spoken for. Best bet is to email me at bernie@berniedaily.com.

It has a single speed rear end that I will pull the axles from. The right vent window is a convertible one. The body panels will be removed from the floor pan; cowl, trunk section, roof, etc. It's coming down to parade rest, so if you even remotely believe in Murphy's Law you need to get off the pot.

Bernie

• 2 months later...