For Sale: Teens, 20's, 30's 40's Autocamping items as well as 50 pieces of China Minneapolis Auto Club-Old One lot Cheap

Rather than putting each item on eBay I am going to sell approx 100 items for only $1.500.00. Includes Minneapolis Minnesota AAA Auto club china, cups, saucers, plates. All with the old auto club logo's. Same type of china that the railroad, airlines, ocean liners use back then and you know this china goes for big money now. Also, from the teens 20's 30's 40's old auto camping items, running board trunks, camp cook stoves, folding tables, chairs, etc. Only $1,500 for everything which comes out to only $15.00 each. Local pick up would be great, but I could pack and ship. I need the room. PM me if your interested. Thanks, Jimmy

4th of July Sale on these items. First $1,100 includes FREE packing and SHIPPING to the nearest Fastenal Warehouse near your in the Lower 48. I posted pics on this forum of all the items you get with this wholesale lot on June 29. Go back and look at the pics. Thanks, Jimmy aka:34LaSalleClubSedan

I am interested in the lot and have a fastenall close to me.  I will take it - pending a picture.

I responded hours of you first post in a PM, and again a few day's later. Not sure the PM are getting to you.

The new forum layout, I am still learning.

Steve Fisher  superbuick@hotmail.com