Sign in to follow this  

Isotta Fraschini

Hopefully it is OK to reopen an old thread since there is not a devoted thread for Isotta Fraschini. I am looking for historical seller information.

The Isotta Fraschini would have been sold in 1957 Kingston, New York. The Isotta Fraschini was from the late twenties or 1930 believed to be an open car, with split windshield, custom body, likely a convertible sedan.

The Isotta Fraschini sellers name was Eugene (sp?). I am not sure what his last name was. Eugene was also selling a 1920s Packard 8 Runabout that was painted entirely in battleship gray. He was a diver that worked in Brooklyn and lived in Kingston. Likely salvage and repair. Eugene utilized the Isotta Fraschini and the Packard to commute to and from work.

Please PM me directly if you have any more information about the seller. Any leads are appreciated.

Edited by vintageride
readability (see edit history)

I am trying to find the whereabouts of a 1929 Castagna bodied 8A Isotta Fraschini which was sold by auction in U K about2007. If you Google GU 6061, that is the car. According to the Licensing Authorities it was exported soon after .I would like to locate it as I have some "history" and some parts for it. Chassis No 1349 Engine No 1390. It could be anywhere in the world so I am tryin USA first. E mail -- geoff.fielding@btinternet.com Regards Geoff