2015 Nationals

Mudbone

I had a great time at the Nationals. I finally got to meet Mike Middleton (5563) (Living the dream, working on old Buicks all of the time) And hung out with Willie (Old Tank) who always teaches me something new about 55 Buicks. My wife and I had the privilege of riding with Mike and Willie to the forum breakfast in the backseat of Mike’s 55 Century wagon. (This gave me a hint of what I have been missing not having my car done) I also enjoyed watching Ben Bruce install a new fan pulley on his 50 Special as the rest of us provided moral support. I thoroughly enjoyed talking to Stean about his 55 Special. (Very Nice Car) There were many others that shared stories with me and I loved every minute of it. Thanks to all, Mud

post-94171-0-59290300-1434593877_thumb.j

• Like 3

He took video while I was driving. Hopefully he was more concerned with the car than any thinning hairs.

;)

I hope to have something by the weekend. I have been going non stop since we got home. Should have taken an extra few days off.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, guys and gals. After fighting a computer problem I finally was able to put together a video montage of the 2015 Nationals. I tried to condense 3 days into 12 minutes. The background music is from my good buddy Chris, his son Eric and his girlfriend. They were jamming in their living room about the same time the show was being held.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxobjC0pG1A

• Like 4

Ok, guys and gals. After fighting a computer problem I finally was able to put together a video montage of the 2015 Nationals. I tried to condense 3 days into 12 minutes. The background music is from my good buddy Chris, his son Eric and his girlfriend. They were jamming in their living room about the same time the show was being held.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxobjC0pG1A

Very nice, well done, and fun to watch.

• 2 weeks later...