Phillip,

Try looking again. Click on Profile Settings on the left side and then scroll down a little bit and you should see the Member title line, near the center of the page..

Phillip,

Try looking again. Click on Profile Settings on the left side and then scroll down a little bit and you should see the Member title line, near the center of the page..

Matthew,

I've checked My Settings page on three different computers.  I even had Tom check it on his using my user name and password.  I understand that it should be in the middle of the page near the About Me and Birthday links.  My Settings page does not have a Member Title link. I've even scrolled the cursor all over the middle of the page and it does not show a "hidden" link....

Thanks for trying.

Phillip

To edit mine, I click on "my settings," then on the first screen that pulls up, under "General Account Settings", just down the page a bit, there is a box under "profile information" where I can edit my member title. 

This is all on the very first screen that pops up when you click "my settings."  There is no link for the member title, you type it in right on that page.

Here is my screen:

Capture_zpsy9xgqiua.jpg

Edited by 39BuickEight (see edit history)

39BuickEight,

Thanks for the response.

My settings page does not have the Member Title edit box.

I've tried logging out and back in... refreshing the page... restarting my computer....

Matthew is trying to edit for me.

Again, thanks!

Phillip

The funny thing is that when I click on the link that you posted, it takes me to the page that would allow me to edit my title. Do you possibly have some type of pop up blocker that might be preventing that page from opening?

The page opens. But there is no Member Title edit block when you are logged on under my username and password. This is true no matter what computer. My laptop gives a warning box when it blocks. There is no warning. The page opens....