FS - 1922 Marmon Model 34, 4 Passenger Touring

Guest Chris Marshall

Guest Chris Marshall

I'm finally relisting the Marmon.   The car was sold, unfortunately due to family circumstances on the buyer's end the deal had to be called off.  There's been a lot going on since then and I'm finally getting around to relisting the car.  It is still available and it would be great to have it go to a loving home. 

I've had this Marmon for over 20 years and while I've been able to gather many spare parts, the restoration was never started. Time to put it in the hands of someone that will restore and drive it as it deserves. This is a 1922 Marmon Model 34 4 passenger touring. The "close coupled" touring body was only built for a limited time. The last I knew, there were only 2 Marmon's of the 4 passenger touring body style listed in the Marmon club roster - this one and a 1920 model. For those that aren't aware, the Model 34 made extensive use of aluminum. It has an aluminum body, fenders, engine crankcase, trans case, differential case, etc. The engine is a 339 CI overhead valve 6 cylinder with a roller lifter camshaft. The car rides on a 136" wheelbase.

As noted above, there are a substantial amount of spare parts that will go with the car. An extra set of front fenders, complete dash with gauges, two sets of headlights, extra wheel/hub assembly, steering gear, intake manifold and heat exchanger, exhaust manifold, generator/distributor assembly, water pumps, timing gears, lifters, rocker arms, pistons, crankshaft, etc. This is a quick/partial list, essentially a pickup load of spare parts. My intent is for the parts to go with the car, so am not selling any individual parts at this time.. The photos are not the best as the car is on stands and has been sitting in the same spot for many years. I have a clear Kansas title in my name for the car. I'm located in eastern Kansas, roughly 60 miles west of Kansas City. Asking $18,500.00 for this rare Marmon and all the spare parts. Please send a PM on this forum for my contact information.

Photos are located in my album at: 

http://forums.aaca.org/gallery/album/105-1922-marmon/

Edited by Chris Marshall (see edit history)

Guest prs519

Me neither. I think if you use the site search function,say, for 1922 Marmon, you will find the pictures. Car was previously listed a year or so ago. I intend to as I drool profusely looking at this fine auto at a great price. Perry

Guest Chris Marshall

Sorry all - when I posted this yesterday the photos were there.  Now I can't see them either.  I'm working to correct this. 

Not sure, but I think the photos might have been deleted from my albums when the new format was installed. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest JR Cars

Could you please send us your contact information and if this automobile is still available.  

570-874-2822 asking for Carla

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...