WTB: 1932 PLYMOUTH GAS GAUGE SENDING UNIT 12 GALLON TANK

• 2 weeks later...

If I recall correctly, the sending unit on your car is visible. So if you want it to remain stock looking for show you may be looking at getting your current one rebuilt. Not sure who can do that but you can do a web search as well as I can.

If you are willing to do a replacement with something that will function but not look exactly correct you have two options that I know of:

1. You might want to check with http://www.mykmlifestyle.comto see if he has a unit that would work for you. My experience with him under his old business name was not very good, so don't consider this a great recommendation.

2. Do what I did and modify a modern universal replacement to work in my car. In my case the sender is not visible so I was going for function over appearance: http://www.ply33.com/Repair/fuelsender2.html

Used this company when I had my resto since the 70s on. Never a disappointment.

Other Gauges (Fuel, Temperature, Oil & Ampere)     320_1_REOfiretruck(1)(1)(1).jpgspacer.gif   spacer.gifds_18-C.png

We service most brands and types of gauges for all makes/models & years.

Brands include:

• A.C. Delco
  • King Seeley
  • Stewart Warner
  • U.S. Gauge
  • Nagle
History

Dash gauges started in the early 1900's. Temperature gauges came in two forms, electric or gas filled tubes. Fuel gauges also came in two forms, one as a liquid filled glass tube, the other as electric.

1. Bob's Speedometer
  2. Auto Restoration Service
  5. Address: 10123 Bergin Rd, Howell, MI 48843
Edited by countrytravler (see edit history)