Wanted 1954 Henney-Packard Rear Side Doors

I need a pair of good, or at least restorable, rear side doors for a senior 1954 Henney-Packard of the type as used on the non-side-loading models without the built-in pillar. I prefer them to have power lifts (or at least to have once had them), glass good enough for use as a template and with all the trim but I will consider whatever you have, including other years to '51, as long as the price is matching the condition. Please PM me if you have something like this and are able to ship to Central Oregon or to assist with the shipping.

I also have many '51 Henney-Packard parts for sale including the rear side glass, step-bumper, 14" rear brake drum, 16" wheels, 16" beauty rings, wheel covers, R11 overdrive transmission (needs to be rebuilt), inside hardware (cot holders, rear heater, full-length fold-up bench seats), the roof fresh air vent and much more. I am not currently selling the front seat or any mechanical parts other than those mentioned. I also have a set of the chrome C-pillar name plate mounts complete with attaching screws and knurled knobs and two hearse bier pins.

Edited by Packard Don
Corrected a typo (see edit history)