judge's newsletter including Hershey

novaman

Father Ron, When should we be getting our newsletter that includes the forms for Hershey? It's getting close to show time (like 8 weeks). I'm worried my post office may have screwed up again. My dad didn' get his either. With our post office i'll get my AA magazine one day and he'll get his 4 or 5 days later. heck, about three weeks a go I got a post card for an event that happened the weekend before. They also can tell the difference between N. and S. also, between 3 and 4. Who know where my mail has been!!!!

Just returned from meet in Waukesha and Sandy announced that she will pick up the newsletters on Monday and mail them immediately so we should have them by next week. No panic necessary - Adam Lesher, Chief Judge at Hershey knows the schedule and there will no be any problem - just be sure to get the form out as soon as possible.<P>Also talked to Sandy and we're working out details for getting the newsletter on website. You'll be able to download the form but will still have to snailmail to chief judge for each meet (and send your check).