Southeastern fall meet @ Louisville, KY PICTURES ADDED

carrfixr

• 1 month later...
Congrats mitch h on your first junior. We will be attending (first ever AACA meet) with our freshly restored '56 Thunderbird.

thanks Tim,

VA was my first ever meet also, took my freshly restored A that i just finished this past winter. i am looking forward to meeting you there.

Mitch

I used to live out there, and have attended various events at that facility. It is first class. I am going to bring the Caddy, and stay with some old friends. Perfect.:)

i booked the host hotel online and it seems they are getting full.

i had to put in for a two night stay for anything to pop up....

it was a no deposit with cancellation up until the check in day..

its a no brainer but i still need to sign up for the meet. waiting to see what buddys will accompany me first for the 10 hr drive each way...

Guest my3buicks

I am working on borrowing/renting one for that meet. So if I still have the Reatta by then, I will be there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Registration does close next week and will not be extended.  Due to Fire marshal issues with the indoor show a complete floor plan has to be delivered by a specific date.  Again, the meet will not be extended past June 6th deadline...WELL THE DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL JUNE 27TH.  PLEASE CONSIDER ATTENDING THIS MEET.

ONLY THREE MORE DAYS!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It seems that no one from the host club sponsoring this meet is following the thread. On the VA beach thread we had questions answered from where to eat, what to do and other procedural things about the event. Some of my questions on this meet were answered through direct email but I always think of more.

Edited by carrfixr (see edit history)

Has anyone heard of any other Fire Marshal rules besides batteries disconnected? Like gas tank levels?

No, nothing.  I have my parking pass and receipt for payment.  That's all I received in the mail.  Nothing was mentioned about any additional preventative measures to be taken w/ all the show cars indoors.  It must not be that big of a concern.

Matt

Oh, I was waiting for this. I already read your post. "was told" ...somebody told me.... Sorry not good enough.

I got my information from Dollie Flechler in charge of the meet registration. Feel free to email her yourself for this or any other info you need.

Good Day

Edited by carrfixr (see edit history)

We'll be there with the 1934 Buick - arriving Wednesday, and looking forward to the Ice Cream that evening.

The Friday Banquet should be a great get-together.

post-97723-0-94629900-1436669977_thumb.j

post-97723-0-81656700-1436670002_thumb.j

post-97723-0-08982100-1436670019_thumb.j

post-97723-0-25766000-1436670040_thumb.j

post-97723-0-96120300-1436670051_thumb.j

post-97723-0-71250500-1436670071_thumb.j

post-97723-0-95487300-1436670092_thumb.j

post-97723-0-07973400-1436670137_thumb.j

We'll be there with the 1934 Buick - arriving Wednesday, and looking forward to the Ice Cream that evening.

The Friday Banquet should be a great get-together.

Marty, Do ALL of your cars look as good as that Buick?? Something tells me they do. Fantastic!!