For Sale - 1948 thru 1956 parts cars in NC

MrEarl

Al, Bob still has all the cars except the Landau and is continuing to not only keep them spit shined and maintained but also having things such as firewall insulation replaced etc (which is no small task) 

I was glad to hear him report that the gentleman who bought the Landau is also maintaining it nicely including close detailing of the undercarriage etc

• Like 1

Al, Bob still has all the cars except the Landau and is continuing to not only keep them spit shined and maintained but also having things such as firewall insulation replaced etc (which is no small task) 

I was glad to hear him report that the gentleman who bought the Landau is also maintaining it nicely including close detailing of the undercarriage etc

Pleased to hear this about Bob and "his" cars.

Edited by xp-300 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Continental Century is on it's way to California. Will probably see it again someday in Customs & Rods Magazine.

Prices on remainder of cars lowered to gibaway prices. Lots of good parts left, Wish I was closer

Again, I have no financial interest in these transactions and am merely trying to help the ol cod clean up his back yard ;-)

Jeez. These are give away prices! If anyone needs parts that are worth the price of the whole car, I finally got my driveway redone and can some hide some cars back off the road. (Neighbors were pissy about them being out front). Anyway long story short, I gotta pick up my roadmaster, for fuel money (or if you leave me something I can sell off the car) I can drag others home and pull what you might need without you having to take "4000lbs" of additional buick, as stated by imperial62.

• 1 month later...

That's the one I'm interested in its got the 4bbl intake and carb plus interior bits that will fit on the special. Shame it's not a 4 door i need front glass both doors.

I need to rebuild the carb on my Buick hauler and borrow a trailer before I could head up that way. How difficult of a position is it going to be to get it out of there?

If Mr. Earl was interested how much would you charge to bring it to Athens? I'd much prefer to pull it from Athens than WS.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...