Antique Car

According to the Standard Catalog of Ameriacn Cars, 1805-1942 Allis Chalmers did not manufacture a car [automobile]in 1921 or any other year.<P>However, they were a substantial manufacturer of tractors and related equipment.<P>hvs

schneider ~ I think this forum is in trouble. Two such similar responses within one minute of each other is dangerous.<P>Did we go to different schools together? rolleyes.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0<BR>~ hvs

I went to Graham's paige, and after careful research there were indications that it might have been Steve's Martin, but it definitely was NOT Abe's Lincoln.

As long as you're well assured that it was not Chryslers Nieuport which could comfortably outfly those other mother Fokkers, but don't overlook the merits of the Cardinal's Richelieu. frown.gif" border="0confused.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

Last time we went, it was in Louie's Chevrolet. The damn bridge was out again so we had to cross the river at Henry's Ford ($5 for an all day pass). The River? Oh that was the Hudson, of course. Yugo anymore?

We need to put a Stop to this Lite fare! Let's focus the Spotlight on the original issue without all these hilarious Side Lites.<BR>In Turn, Indicators are that Allis and Linoleum were both UGLY! Almost as bad as Linda Trippe. How's that for a light fantastic. So let's Backup and enLighten our original poster about the Chalmers. grin.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0

LI ~ I'm not too sure about Bette's Davis, but I will see if I can borrow Sir Arthur Conan's Doyle and drive over there and take a look.<P>Now on a more serious note. Although I am having a lot of fun with this foolishness, Ted has a point. So, if JW would come back on here and tell us what he wants to know or until Father Ron tells us to knock it off, this thing has endless potential. And a little educational value to boot. smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0 ~ hvs

You guys have a Crown Jewel with this thread. You guys can really Crow about knowing your cars. I'm enjoying it while I listen to the Cricket in my rather Crowdy computer room.<P>Howard, wasn't that sandwich with Fox instead of beef? At least that is what I thought Ariel Anderson said after her trip on the Apollo to Mars. She was into sports. She ran in a Marathon. As an Archer she used Magnetic arrows.Her husband Clyde used a Club to beat a Cobra to death that was big enough to make several Coats for Ariel. He used the meat from it in his restraunt since he was the Cook. If you went there you had to be careful of thier son Ross. He would Crouch down behind things and set off a Rocket tied to a Cord for retrieval. His favorite Riddle was about a man who a Shepherd that Rhode a Silver Hawk. When he fell off into the creek it turn into a Silver Stream.<P>Well, I better end this as I see a raindeer flying outside my window. I think it is either Vixen or Comet. But I don't need them reporting to santa that I'm still up. If santa is upset with me I don't need him calling harry potter to en-Volk some Voodoo on me.<p>[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: novaman ]

While riding in Fred's Allen a fellow pulled alongside in O.J's Simson and told us a story about the Cross-eyed teacher who couldn't keep her pupils under control. He was wearing a Vernon-Derby and he shaved his Beardmore but went Overland to buy some Grout since his bathroom was a dis-Aster. shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

I will speak with Charlie's Chaplan and see if he can put in a good word for those poor folk with J. Edgar's Hoover.<P>Not to be confused with our very own Rick's Hoover. You know, the guy with the Pennsylvania connection.