"AACA Vehicle Number" For Meet Registration Card

Where do I find my "AACA Vehicle Number" to put on the first blank on a meet registration form? I have shown this car once before at a national meet, but I have no idea what the number is.

I do know that if you register for a meet online, the vehicle number for cars that you have previously registered are available so you can simply click to add the same vehicle. If you are completing the registration manually, it would be on the windshield card from the prior meet, or on any paperwork you have from the prior registration. Other than that, I would call the national office on Monday or email them and I am sure they can help you with the number.

Thanks Matt - very informative as always. I just got the registration card in the mail today for Virginia Beach, and was going to fill it out and drop it back in the mail. Can't find any paperwork from Hershey with the number on it, and Virginia Beach is not yet a choice on the on line registration. Since the deadline is April 15th, I'll just cool my heels for awhile until the online registration becomes available.