1912 Buick gas tubing routing

I need to install the tubing for my gas <BR>headlights on my 1912 Buick. Does anyone have<BR>information on what routes are red rubber<BR>and what routes are brass. In otherwords,<BR>what percentage is brass tubing and what is<BR>rubber. The only obvious remains I currently<BR>have are the holes in the frame on either<BR>side of the radiator for the rubber tubing.<P>Also, general routing paths?<BR>

What body style is your car? I have a 1913 Model 25 (touring) and 30 (roadster). On both of my cars, there is red rubber hose at the ends. There is a 1 foot long piece leading to the headlights, and a piece about 6 inches long from the copper tubing that goes through the splash apron to the Prestolite tank. I am not sure if yours is the same, but I hope this helps. Chris<P>

Chris's description is identical to my '11 Hudson. The brass tubing runs along the inside of the frame rail and across the front axle. The red rubber tubing goes through the splash apron to the gas generator or Prestolite tank and is also used to go to each headlight to take care of any vibration problems.

• 4 weeks later...