Sign in to follow this  
countrytravler

What talent!

They can blame ME. Please post a couple more. Nobody in their right mind would balk at these works of ART!! Mopar or not. It is refreshing to gaze at these art photo's. Best regards, Pete.

• Like 1

Yes, Ian....we are alive! Work on the car is slow right now, but I would expect Dennis to post some pictures of the motor soon because he was painting that yesterday. Thank you for asking!

Oh my!!! The detail is amazing!! You do amazing work!! Even inside the diner is just awesome!! Thank you for sharing the pictures.

This is not me. If I had 1/1000th the talent, I wouldn't be selling parts. By the way, hi. How have you been? Ready for that truck?

Hi Dave, no not ready for truck. Family matters have taken priority right now. So car has taken back seat for a while.

Your friend that does all the miniatures does an absolutely beautiful job. I'm hoping I can get on the internet at the nursing home where my dad is right now so that I can show him all the pictures. He would love looking at them. Hopefully he is feeling good enough to sit up and see them. My step-mom enjoyed them so much that she gave to me two small hot wheels type cars that are antique cars that are my dad's!

That is so neat to do that for your dad. You are really good people. Just came back from Detroit. We had a family and buisness reunion. Some employees I haven't seen since I sold my business in 93.