1931 8-57 Buick Parts For Sale Updated

Guest BuickPartsYard

Guest BuickPartsYard

I have started cleaning up and parting out three 1931 8-57 Buicks so here is a list of parts I currently have for sale ( I will add to the list when I get new parts cleaned up and off the cars)

Five 1931 8-57 Buick Wooden Spoke Rims. The rims have been sanded down and primed so they are perfect for rebuilding! $275 Shipped anywhere in the united States!

One Buick 1931 8-57 Exhaust Manifold that is in great condition and was painted with Black engine bay high temperature paint. $175 Shipped anywhere in the United States.

One Buick 1931 8-57 Bell Housing which was painted with Black engine bay high temperature paint and it is in amazing condition! $200 Shipped anywhere in the united States.

Gas and Brake Pedals for a Buick 1931 8-57. $50 Shipped anywhere in the United States.

One Set of front and rear window cranks that are in great restored condition. $100 Shipped anywhere in the United States.

I will try to take some pictures in the next few days!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

I know this is an old thread, but I am looking for some pretty obscure parts and figured I'd give it a shot. I have a 1931 8-57 and am in need of the brake system (for lack of a better word) fulcrum which is the bar that crosses the frame about mid way and actuates the brake cables. The former owner cut mine in half!? Also need one bell housing engine mount. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...