Front end parts question - mid to late 20's

I picked up the pictured front spindles pretty sure they are Frontenac speed equipment for a Model T Ford - several of the members on the MTFCA site say they look Chevrolet and not T. Can anyone here show pictures of the late 20's Chevrolet front axle to see if these look simmilar - or look up the part number to see if these are Chevrolet for me - it would be great to know.

They fit the stock T hub & bearings and the kingpin fits into the T axle like a glove - also Chevrolet Brothers had made the Fronty equipment after GM involvment, there may be a little relation in the design.

Thanks,

Mark

post-85277-143142129567_thumb.jpg

post-85277-143142129571_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Mark

post-64108-143142145634_thumb.jpeg

The attached picture was scanned from a Chevrolet parts manual that goes up to 1928.

They look close to some of the pictures, but part number 344004 is not listed on the next page where all the different part numbers are listed for all the steering knuckles.

Visit my website at: Bob's Vintage Cars

Vila

1933 Chevrolet

1962 Triumph TR4

1984 BMW 633 CSi

Thank you for the information and the link - I ran into Don Lang who is one of the most knowledgeable people in regards to T Fords and he supported that they were not Frontenac but were of value to the speedster guys. My spindles match the ones shown on page 2 of the link you sent - maybe the rough forging has one number and it changes with the machining to either left or right?? Thank you again for the reply. Mark