Sign in to follow this  
Steve Moskowitz

These Cars Matter...Hershey 2012

WOW! Finally someone has put together an educational fun look at the cars that you get to see at the Hershey Fall meet. Gives a great overview of the cars that many people never get the chance to see, and you almost never get the time to listen to the owners talk about their cars. Hope to see many more featured in the future. Bob

• Like 1

Absolutely agree! What a great way to document the cars and owners.

Wish the 1933 Graham restoration was complete, still needs proper pin striping and side mount covers. The wood wheels had spectacular striping.

post-67048-143141808304_thumb.jpg

That is what I am talking about under he Antique Automobile thread. Compare the excellent coverage of the Railton in The Antique Automobile to the video. The video does so much more, just because of what video can do. And the Railton is hardly in the best setting, and we didn't get to hear it run, or see it move- how much greater that would be. How wonderful to "meet" the owners!

I need to slow DOWN! :P

I just got around to viewing these videos. Really, really excellent coverage!

Hey everyone, share a link to this thread to everyone you know. It would be a great way to share our hobby with those that are not familiar with us!

Edited by R W Burgess (see edit history)
  • Like 2