Photo
- - - - -

Could use some 57/58 Cad folks over on the Buick forum regarding NOS mirror mystery

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 buick man

buick man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:39 PM

Guys, buick man here from over at the post war Buick forums. I have gotten my hands on a mirror reportedly N.O.S. for Buick 57 & 58 but the underside stamping casting numbers do not jive with the factory box it came to me in nor factory documentation I have posted there. Perhaps one of you Cadillac pros could come on over and take a look at what I have. I have all the photos and information post over here at the link below. The Question: Is it Buick N.O.S. , Cadillac N.O.S., GM N.O.S or a period N.O.R.S.?

Here take a look and let me know what you think:

http://forums.aaca.o...tml#post1141558

Thanks in advance.
David - BCA # 45902 - 1957 Roadmaster 76A Coupe, 60K Survivor - RR & 731 and 1957 Roadmaster Model 75 4-door w/58K

..." Silly monkey Master, he continues to hold onto the fruit in the jar when the gardens outside are full with fruit - he should just let it go".. " I am pleased Grasshopper that you are wiser than the monkey "..." Oh I am much wiser Master" ..." I would hope you remain so, and know when it is time to let go of those things which no longer serve you but force you to serve them"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users