• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 47KB3Panel

47KB3Panel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:52 AM

Hi, I am looking for the KB2 emblems for my 1947 Panel Truck. I Have KB1 emblems (pictured) but have misplaced the original KB2 emblems during a 12 year restoration.
I am also interested in finding a solid set of rear door hinges for the same truck (hinges on parts truck picture). Please e-mail me if you can help, thank you for your time. brianmmoore@rogers.com

Rear Hinge -top.JPG

Attached Thumbnails

• Rear Hinge - lower.JPG
  • Fender Emblem.JPG

Edited by 47KB3Panel, 17 December 2014 - 07:36 AM.

#2 oldIHtruck

oldIHtruck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:26 AM

The rear door hinges look very similar to K, L and R model cab door hinges.
Have you tried to interchange them?

#3 47KB3Panel

47KB3Panel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:46 AM

Hi, I have a perfect set of KB front pick-up door hinges, but they are completily different, having 3 mounting bolts instead of 2. Nothing from a Pick-up from the firewall back will fit a panel... the window openings, front doors, ect are all a different size or shape, the L & R panels have square cornered doors and are even rarer than the KB's, at least here in Canada
Thanks for the response though, Brian

#4 Fleek

Fleek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • LocationOcala, Fl

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:00 PM

Look at the post about 7 down from this one. These guys seem to have some international parts available. Good luck on your search.

#5 pipeweld

pipeweld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:19 PM

I have a 51 L-120 panel. same hinges, tail light and wire coming out of hole in back to taillight left hinges were very nice. rt side had been replaced for some reason.[ home made] after searching for 3 months I made my own copying the left side. took some time but look nice.don't know when they started making these hinges but had to be in early 40's. i found 1 L parts truck but it was rusted to the ground. guy wouldn't sell just the hinges. it went to crusher.i can text you some pictures if you want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users